BY INVITATION ……. AUTUMN NECESSITY …..




Our By Invitation task this month is to share our thoughts on a piece of clothing that we know will serve us in good 
stead this Autumn.


Here is mine ….. 




It's my All Saints Nia coat.
 Autumn/Winter is my time, fashion wise. I LOVE coats, jackets and boots so, I'm in my element as soon as Autumn sets in and set in it has !! There's not much to say about my coat apart from how much I love it  …… shallow, I know, but there you are. I love the handkerchief hem and all of that pleating. Alexander McQueen had a similar one in his collection but was a great deal more expensive and I like mine more !!!!


….. and, finally, last years picture of me in my pork pie hat that always comes out at this time of year !!


For more Autumn fashion inspiration, please visit Marsha to be transported to all of the By Invitation contributors.



HAPPY AUTUMN






image 1: via barbara hulaniki design, images 2, 6 & 8: via what if winter is not a place outside, images 3, 4 & 5: via google, image 7: via me !


Jackie
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website
Copyright © 2011. Lorikoop | Home Design - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating WebsitePublished by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger