DON'T MIND ME ….. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME ……….



I was looking out at the garden from the conservatory around mid-morning yesterday and who should I see but Mr. Fox !!



He had a little sit down on the lawn for quite a while, stared at me as if I was the intruder …..



….. had a roam around, sniffing everything as he went …..



….. and then, returned to his spot in the sun, put his head down and went to sleep !!!!





I know that the fox isn't every ones favourite garden visitor { especially if you keep chickens like John } but, I do still get a bit of a thrill when they come and visit our garden …… goodness knows what I'd be like if I went on safari !!!!!!

I can remember following the Hunt on Boxing Day as a child ……. now that subject opens up a can of worms. I can see both sides of the argument myself.



XXXX




image 1: via peace on earth, images 2, 3 & 4: via me, image 5: via the gifts of life


Jackie
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website
Copyright © 2011. Lorikoop | Home Design - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating WebsitePublished by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger