A JACKET FOR JACKIE ……….

I have a terrible confession to make ….. 
I don't particularly like shoes or handbags !!!!! There, I've said it and I can hear many a sharp intake of breath going on all over blogland !! BUT …. to redeem myself, I have a very unhealthy love for jackets.





I  bought this one a while ago as, it is so me and I couldn't resist.



I also have the above jacket { and the Tophat } …..



I have this one in the brown and …..


….. the same one in black …..



I have the above, but in grey …..





….. and, I have the two above. These are just the tip of the iceberg, { I wouldn't dare count them all !! } but, they have been accumulated over the space of quite a few years !!!!



Maybe it would be a good idea for me to purchase the above straight jacket, then I wouldn't even be able to buy online, as my arms would be strapped behind my back !! Actually, I wouldn't mind buying it ……. it's rather me …. I wonder who sells it ?!!!!!







I THINK I NEED HELP !!!!

What's your guilty pleasure ? { ….. and that's not an invitation to be rude ….. you know who you are !!!! }






images 1 & 2: via free people, image 3: via shine dresses, image 4: via all saints,  images 5, 6, 7 & 8 : via ebay. image 9 : via interest, image 10: via google

Jackie
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website
Copyright © 2011. Lorikoop | Home Design - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating WebsitePublished by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger