ARE YOU BENDY ?!! ……….



I like to think that, at the age of 64 { …. only just 64 !! } I'm still quite bendy !





The other night, at a friend's house, we were remembering how we used to jump up off of the floor, without a thought. 


We then idly wondered if we could still do it ….. our friend's husband tried but couldn't do it { ….. and he is one of the fittest men we know, who cycles a zillion miles every weekend ! } My husband didn't even give it a go …… our friend's wife tried and ….. she did it !
Well, that meant that I HAD to do it.  I placed my feet right behind me as my friend had done and started to push up when ….. POP ….. something snapped behind my knee !!!! There was a great deal of pain and much ' you should have warmed up first ' being mumbled !
Obviously, if I'd warmed up first and I hadn't torn something, I would have done it !!!!

Can you get off of the floor without using your hands or knees ? ….. and …..

BE WARNED !!





WARM UP FIRST !!



image 1: via mixmag, image 2: via a beauty feature, image 3: via sam haskins, image 4: via daily mail

Jackie
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website
Copyright © 2011. Lorikoop | Home Design - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating WebsitePublished by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger